Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hair Loss? Only 15?

I am sick right now and the illness started 3 days ago. I went to the doctor yesterday and he said it was a virus and gave me some medicine that starts with an A and comes in a little foldable and you take 2 pills the first day and then 1 a day for the next 4 days. I didnt shower those 3 days cause when you have a fever showers dont feel good. Today my head itched so I scratched it and notices 3 pieces of hair fall on the floor. I got my hands and ran them through my hair, not pulling just running them through and more fell out. After I took a shower even more was out.



Nobody in my family has or is bald, but is it because I'm sick?



Hair Loss? Only 15?

yes it is but you should still go to the doc and get it checked out



Hair Loss? Only 15?

That's not normal. You should go to a doctor if it doesn't improve. Good luck with that. ;)



Hair Loss? Only 15?

i think its a side affect from the meds. if your hair keeps falling out after u stop taking ur meds. i would go back to the docter. also keep record of ur symtoms so when u go u know wat the problems and the days it happen. im sorry ur sick



get well soon!



Hair Loss? Only 15?

well if you dont shower for a few days hairs do fall out, but thats just the weak hairs that fail at life, so dont worry :D



Hair Loss? Only 15?

Hair loss is caused by many reasons such as malnutrition, illness, tension and other health problems.It is normal to shed some hair each day as part of a cycle of growing new hairs and loosing some. Badly damaged hair breaks at the scalp. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment