Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hair Help????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I have these little short pieces of hair right along the hair line on my forehead. If i brush my hair back into a pony tail it stands up or lies on my forehead. Its about a inch long. What is it??? Will it grow out???? Do u have any tips to get it to lie back???



Hair Help????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

it is either where you are wearing your hair too tight and breaking the hair, or that is "baby" hair, growing in. to get it to lie back, either use gel or hairspray to put them into place., try wearing your pnytail little looser.



Hair Help????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

i would try wearing a looser ponytail because it could be breaking those hairs to get them to lie back i would suggest hairspray that should make not stick out gel also works just as good : )



Hair Help????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Whatever you do just leave it alone!! When I was a cheerleader in high school we were required to wear our hair pulled straight back in a pony tail for competitions and games and I used to have what I affectionately refer to as baby bangs. I started cutting them and eventually shaving it. BAD IDEA! It looked hideous for the year it took me to grow it out. Just put a tiny bit of pomade to smooth them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment