Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hair help?

Ok so my hair is pretty straight. One thing I hate about it is that its like a little frizzy and there are always these random pieces of hair sticking up and its so annoying! I dont know what hair products to use to keep my hair unfrizzy. What should I try? I also take showers in the morning. Do you think that has anything to do with my hair condition? If I showered at night, would that make my hair better?



Hair help?

the time that you shower doesnt make a difference.



to get rid of frizziness, spray "herbal essences dangerously straight flat out finishing spray" in your hair, flip your hair upside down (adds volume at the roots so your hair doesnt look thin), and run through piece by piece with a flat iron. dont use clips or anything- you dont need them since your hairs already pretty straight. the flat iron will also help you hair appear shinier, healthier, and less stringy.



for humid days: spray "shaper plus" by sebatian all throughout your hair. its the most amazing hair spray because it doesnt make your hair stick- so you can flip it, run your fingers through, play with it, and your hair will stay perfect. get shaper plus instead of the original shaper, because shaper plus is weather resistant (which helps deal with frzz)



other days: use fekkai glossing cream. it minimizes frizz and adds a beautiful shine



hope this helps you!



Hair help?

maybe shower at night and then in the morning straighten it to get the frizz away. also, herbal essence has shampoo and conditioner that make the frizzies go away,

No comments:

Post a Comment