Monday, April 16, 2012

Curly hair &Humidity?

I'm really gonna get angry at it. I've been trying to stop uncurling it by letting in curl, but it's being a hassle now. On humid days, when it is curly, it frizzez. I try to straighten my bangs, but they end up flipping. Plus, they look kinda weird now. Anyways, what am I suppose to do? My hair is 3 inches below my shoulders, but I dont want to leave it all down, because I find it poofs too much. The shortest layers are on the top and they're just below my ear (maybe a few cms longer). It never looks good. And I always have a piece of bang that wants to fall to the middle. Is there any products that will keep soft curls, stay in place, fight against humidity? I also want piecy curls, not little thin pieces of curls everywhere. I pieces of hair to stick together. How can I do that? Kinda like waves.



Curly hair %26amp;Humidity?

my hair is really curly and frizzy. I wash with Garnier Sleek and Shine shampoo and only brush my hair in the shower. i try to wash it a few hours before bed, so it's still damp when i got to bed. Sleeping on my damp hair helps prevent the frizz and poof. Also, after your shower, don't rub your hair dry. Wring it dry with your hands and squeeze with the towel, but don't rub. That will make it poof more.



Curly hair %26amp;Humidity?

infusium



Curly hair %26amp;Humidity?

use fructis shampoo+conditioner+mask anti humid

No comments:

Post a Comment