Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Can you help me?(hair prob)?

I own a Conair ION Shine and when I use all the curlers on my hair there are still fly aways and pieces of hair that didn't get in the curlers. Suggestions?



I have straight hair and it's not too fine or too thick



Can you help me?(hair prob)?

Before I curl my hair, I separate my ahri into sections. Then I take a strand and hairspray it and curl it. The hairspray works best BEFORE you curl the strand, not after. It stops flyaways and keeps hair curled much longer, especially for straight hair.



Can you help me?(hair prob)?

buy a curler.



i couldnt suggest one because my hair is naturally curly :O(



OR you could do what my cousin does



after you get outta the shower use dove mouse and srunch it



Can you help me?(hair prob)?

hair gel. Use just a little and calm the hairs that way. I have the same problem don't use water it may cause static



Can you help me?(hair prob)?

hold the piece of hair you will be working with.



hold roller close to scalp.



wrap hair around the roller.



or



use perm papers (also called end papers) if the hairs poking out are on the ends (if the last inch or so is falling)



Can you help me?(hair prob)?

try a curling iron...

No comments:

Post a Comment