Monday, April 16, 2012

CAN u tell when some one wears a wig? HAs false teeth?OR a fake hair piece?

Sometimes wigs are easy to spot... they just look like they are about to fall off the person's head, other times I have no idea. False teeth... I think there is no way to tell. They look real.



If anything a hair piece is the easiest to spot.. they really look like they are about to fall off and the color is usually off from the natural color.



CAN u tell when some one wears a wig? HAs false teeth?OR a fake hair piece?

Usually, but I don't care. If it makes them feel better, it's cool.



CAN u tell when some one wears a wig? HAs false teeth?OR a fake hair piece?

Only if I am wearing my glasses



CAN u tell when some one wears a wig? HAs false teeth?OR a fake hair piece?

yep.



CAN u tell when some one wears a wig? HAs false teeth?OR a fake hair piece?

I have a friend that wears a wig because she has cancer!!!



%26lt;ab%26gt;



CAN u tell when some one wears a wig? HAs false teeth?OR a fake hair piece?

Most all the time!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment