Friday, April 20, 2012

Bleaching my hair?

I have dyed my hair several times! black, black/blue, red, purple using the normal dye you buy from your local supermarket and i hve bleached it twice on my fringe and not that long ago i bleached streaks all over my hair to put pink and red on it. i then went bak into my hair dressers and asked if they could bleach the top part of the back of my hair so i could put bright red on it and they said they can't gaurante that that piece of hair will stay in???? will it really fall out?



Bleaching my hair?

Ya, it can and probably will break off. I don't even do that much to my hair on my bangs, just a big solid area of bleach. It breaks all the time. I have a bunch of spiky short peices mixed in with my long side swept bangs.



Bleaching my hair?

too long



Bleaching my hair?

you can. i dyed my hair 3 times in one month and my hair is a little thinner. but it isnt that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment