Saturday, April 14, 2012

As a African American how can i thicken my thinning hair,also wearing wigs and hair pieces be the ca

Moon:



Apple cider does not do those things, especially curing "acme." You have to get the damage cut out.



My hair thinned tremendously after a few years of braids and a year of a weave (braided not glued).



Believe it or not, I colored it after that (against my hairdresser's suggestion). I kept a relaxer the entire time, and always had it done by a professional.



My relaxer last March shredded my hair out.



I had her cut it into a short, funky cut (her specialty). This was last March.



Because she cut out all of the damage, my hair is now growing back healthy and thick.



As a African American how can i thicken my thinning hair,also wearing wigs and hair pieces be the cause ?

Why worry about your hair? Hair is just a bother.



As a African American how can i thicken my thinning hair,also wearing wigs and hair pieces be the cause ?

To thicken and make hair long and strong: take 2 tbls. apple cider vinegar in a glass of water 2 x day. Has 93 vitamins and minerals. Nails will grow stronger too. Cures acme. Beats depression. Helps with weight loss. Read the apple cider vinegar website.



As a African American how can i thicken my thinning hair,also wearing wigs and hair pieces be the cause ?

Well, what are you doing with your hair? Are you relaxing it, dyeing it? Is it damaged? Your hair needs to be healthy first, start using GNC Hair, Skin, and Nails formula vitamins. Keep your hair trimmed, cleaned and well conditioned. Even if you're wearing wigs and hair pieces you need to keep your hair clean and conditioned. Use a deep conditoner too like Motions CPR, its really good. Good Luck.



As a African American how can i thicken my thinning hair,also wearing wigs and hair pieces be the cause ?

Start messaging your scalp and hair line area and tge temple with the balls of your fingers, while using Doo Gro Anti-Thinning Lotion or use Dr. Miracles Anti-Thinning Lotion. Yes wigs usually cause thinning hair especially at the hair line area.

No comments:

Post a Comment