Saturday, April 14, 2012

How does one attach a small Scunci hair extension?

The only instructions were about the cleaning of the extention. It appears to be a hairpiece one would put around a ponytail, but I was told it could be used under the hair to add height. My hair tends to go flat on top and part down the middle, so I bought the small rather curly faux hair piece, thinking I could incorporate it with my own hair.



How does one attach a small Scunci hair extension?

In adding height it's meant to be incorporated in a hairstyle that is up...to add volume on top, as in an updo. there's no way to attach them to make your hair look fuller with it just hanging down. primarily they're used to make ponytails or updos look fuller. there are clip in hair pieces that you can use to make your hair look fuller, or to add some removeable highlights, but the one you have I'm sure is exactly what you're thinking...to put around a ponytail.

No comments:

Post a Comment