Monday, April 23, 2012

Growing hair out and its follicules??

Well.. on my hair I straighten it about once every 2 weeks and I use something called the "Sedu" and it's been about a week since I've last straightened my hair. Well I keep on finding these dots at the bottom of my hair and it turned out that they were like my dead follicules and im also finding tons of split ends but for some reason they're only in the front part of my hair (probably because I straighten it more there).



sometimes I get these scissors and I cut a few split ends and pieces that have dead follicules off of my hair and so far in the pieces of my hair (in the front) they've only decreased a little bit so..



well.. I'm in the process of growing my hair out and do u think that I should get a hair cut soon because the more I get chopped off the more I'll have to grow out but I still can't grow out my hair with split ends! lol



do you have any ideas of what i should do?



Growing hair out and its follicules??

The ultimate truth is that for hair to grow longer, we have to eat healthy, exercise adequately, reduce stress and most important sleep well. Include B-complex, B6, and vitamin C, E to make up for any deficiencies.To Know more about your hair http://tipsfromruby-hairgrow.blogspot.co... will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment