Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hair Trimmer is Pulling at My Hair when in Use?

Ok,, so i bought this hair trimmer, and i've read it and all that....



it's liek the big ones....not sure how els u can explain, but the instructions don't tell me how to stop it pulling out random pieces of hair when in use.



I've oiled it and what not, but it stil doesnt work well....



Any Suggestions/help/solutoins??



Here is a pic of the type of hair trimmer, its not the same one, but it look liek it



http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0009R...



It's basically one us use on your scalp....



Hair Trimmer is Pulling at My Hair when in Use?

My b/f had a trimmer and it pulled, he said it was because the blades (or whatever cuts) in it were dull. Maybe you have to buy better blades.



Hair Trimmer is Pulling at My Hair when in Use?

Try dripping some oil which they should have supplied with the hair trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment