Saturday, April 14, 2012

Has any male had problems with The Hair Club for Men besides me?

I had the hair piece for two days, and started getting a rash itching and burning on my scalp. This was Sat. nite. I called Sun. morning but they were closed until Tues. I left 4 or 5 messages tues. and the receptionist either they had just stepped out or were in meetings. after a Drs. visit and a prescription, I finally got thru to the manager, who as a matter of factly said too bad. I'm out almost 3 grand to a company who said they take pride in customer satisfaction. What a bunch of bull.



Has any male had problems with The Hair Club for Men besides me?

Most states have a type of law that boils down to this: If a customer paid for a service or product and did not get what they paid for, then they should not have to pay.



Receiving a hair piece that causes the conditions you described certainly does not sound like you got what you paid for. You may have a case in small claims court for a refund.



Has any male had problems with The Hair Club for Men besides me?

I have had so many problems with that company, it's unbelievable. I am currently in a law suit with their company due to the fact that they lied to me about their products and services. To top it all off, they have to nerve to call me a liar. Lol. I don't recommend Hair Club For Men to anyone. Report It



Has any male had problems with The Hair Club for Men besides me?

Yeah, or even take it to the better business bureau.

No comments:

Post a Comment