Friday, March 30, 2012

I have had an all over colour of purple on my hair what is the best colour to go with this as i want

Suprisingly, shades of yellow warm up the cool color of purple.



Another idea: Look at swatches of paint that match your hair color at a paint store or home depot and mix and match colors. Your bound to find a good combination.



I have had an all over colour of purple on my hair what is the best colour to go with this as i want pieces?

Blue or Black.



I have had an all over colour of purple on my hair what is the best colour to go with this as i want pieces?

Try blue, not too light that it overpowers the purple but not too dark that it hides. Good luck finding a cool color!



I have had an all over colour of purple on my hair what is the best colour to go with this as i want pieces?

Light brown

No comments:

Post a Comment