Friday, March 30, 2012

Getting fake colored hair? Like clip in extensions?

I really want to get some funky colors of fake hair pieces. Like blue, green, purple pink etc. I want to make them seem real but obviously fake. Where can I get these? Also a cheap hairdying brand if this is hard to achieve. I have brown hair though and don't want to bleach my hair.



Getting fake colored hair? Like clip in extensions?

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=512...



Getting fake colored hair? Like clip in extensions?

look on ebay my dear



or search for strawberry fizz extensions on etsy



they are amazing



Getting fake colored hair? Like clip in extensions?

You can get a whole range of clip-ins at hairextensions.com



Hot pink, electric blue, bright purple, deep plum....... They are a lot of fun. They also have complete wigs in wild colors.



When you are looking for a more natural color, they have synthetic and human hair extensions, pony tails, clip-in weaves, etc. I just went to a black tie event, and the LONG curly hair in my exact shade really glammed up my usually short hair (my natural hair comes just below my chin).

No comments:

Post a Comment