Friday, March 30, 2012

Should I get a hair piece?

I am balding and I don't have a girlfriend. Should I get a hairpiece? I want to attract women since most woman don't like bald guys.



Should I get a hair piece?

I would NOT get a hair piece if I was you. I think if we started dating then I found out your hair was fake I would be a little freaked out by it.



Should I get a hair piece?

it is all about self confidence studies show women are attracted to men who are confident and make them feel confident as well if having a hair piece makes you feel better about yourself then go for it, hope this helps!



Should I get a hair piece?

bald is not a problem.... what is SICK is when people try to hide it.



it's the same thing with weight. what is more attractive, a heavy person accepting their weight and wearing clothes that fit, or a heavy person wearing a huge tent????



Just shave that mess, it'll work.



Should I get a hair piece?

i think that first you need to learn to love yourself and become comfortable with who you are and then girls would notice



Should I get a hair piece?

NOOOOOOO HAIR PIECE PLEASE! I think when men are balding they should just buzz all of their hair off.......personal opinion though.



Should I get a hair piece?

I'm bald and a lot of women like me. Its how you dress, act, talk with women and treat them that really counts. If you want to make them laugh then a rug will do it. Most women can recognized a piece a mile away. If your vanity is really hurting then check out transplants. Expensive but certainly more natural looking.



Should I get a hair piece?

depends on how you're balding. i want to see a pic. most guys don't look as bad as they think they do bald as long as they keep the hair cut really short. some balding guys look all right with longer hair, mostly the ones who bald back from the temples. the worst kind of balding is the crusty the clown look, bald in the middle with hair above the ears and around the back. its still not the end of the world though. it also depends on how much hair you have left. do you have enough to adequately camouflage a hairpiece? i know a woman who works for the hair club for men and they make like these prosthetic hairpieces or something that you can swim with and shower and you don't take off for months. they're very discreet. the thing is for how long are you going to keep it up? i don't know how old you are but you might want to phase it out after a while. are you going to hide it from future girlfriends? things to think about. all in all i would say unless you look really bad bald or much older than you really are because of it, just own it and love it. because if it isn't that bad than it isn't the reason you don't have a girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment