Friday, March 30, 2012

How should i do my hair???curly?no way!?

i have really curly hair,and i don't want curly hair i want strait hair.but how do i get strait hair if i can't use a ironer or a wig or a hair piece.has anyone tried that shampoo that makes your hair curly or strait right when you come out of the shower



How should i do my hair???curly?no way!?

You can over condition your hair to take some of the curl out. If you are going to use a blow dryer or other heat process on the hair, it's a good idea to over condition anyway as your hair will dry out more from this and get frizzy.



Curlygirls suggests that instead of washing every night, you just rinse the hair, condition and then let it dry. Sounds a little gross to me, but my curly haired friends swear that it helps, and their hair doesn't feel dirty.



How should i do my hair???curly?no way!?

use hair straightening lotion



How should i do my hair???curly?no way!?

Well my mums friends friend loweed dry my hair straight and my hair is really really curly.



How should i do my hair???curly?no way!?

try sunsilk



How should i do my hair???curly?no way!?

YOU WANT TO NATURALLY MAKE YOUR HAIR STRAIGHT, USE HAIR STRAIGHTENING LOTIONS, OR



FOUR TABLE SPOONS OF SINGED HENNA,MIXED WITH EGG WHITE,AND TEA WATER ,A FEW DROPS OF LEMON, MIX WELL AND APPLY WELL ON HAIR FOR 45 MINS. WASH HAIR WITH TEPID WATER,AND DRY UP NATURALLY WITH A TOWEL. DO THIS REGULARLY,HAIR WILL BECOME STRAIGHTER. DO NOT COMB WET HAIR,AS IT WILL BREAK,BRUSH THE HAIR WHEN DRY THOROUGHLY.



How should i do my hair???curly?no way!?

1 answer: hair relaxer. Be carefull, there are many different companies that make relaxers, so you have to read the product's box to make sure it's right for you. You'll mainly find these products in the Afro-American haircare isle.Usually, there are 3 strengths: light, regular (mild), and super. Please be carefull. If used correctly along with the proper after-care products, youre hair will be bone-straight. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment