Friday, March 30, 2012

Does anybody know where i can get hair extensions like these?

http://www.hairextensions.com/product.ph... I want some as long as hers. See hers is just i ponytail i want to find hair that is that long about while down. I found that off jessica simpson's site on the hair pieces section but her regular extensions aren't as long. I think the one I pictured was a 29'' or so. Any help needed? Please!



Does anybody know where i can get hair extensions like these?

Check Sally Beauty Supply. It depends on if you want to have them professionally installed or if you want them to be removable. If you want more permanent, check out any beauty supply store. Otherwise, I suggest you find the type that clip to the crown. These are easier to install yourself and you can create a more natural look. Remember...they are not a wig. If you have VERY short hair and add long extensions it WILL look ridiculous. You will see the hair you already have. A good option is human vs. synthetic hair. Human you can curl, cut and color. Hope this helps.



Does anybody know where i can get hair extensions like these?

They actually sell hair extention at Sally's now, thats reallt the only place I can think of that I pretty sure they have all around the US. But any hair supplie store should have them. I wear 30" extentions and I get them from a local (mostly Black) hair supplie place and they are pretty cheap.



BTW Jessica's extentions look great I saw a whole group of girls the other day who got them done, they looked awesome and sooo real!

No comments:

Post a Comment