Friday, March 30, 2012

HAIR HELP My hair is dark brown, curly, and i usually wear it down or 2 pieces on the side clipped b

where should i put some color or highlights? where would it look nicest so that i could wear it both down and half-down-half up? im planning on putting a plum purple, but i tested it and it comes out reddish.



HAIR HELP My hair is dark brown, curly, and i usually wear it down or 2 pieces on the side clipped back. where

I also have dark brown, curly hair. It depends on your skin complexion. I have brown skin so I went with some brownish gold highlights on just my crown. But I didn't do the very top part of my hair, so that way when my roots started to show it wouldn't look that noticeable. I also used to have plum Burgundy high lights after awhile they started to look kind of orangy, but not in a bad way, but I think with my brown complexion, I pulled it off quite well, especially with the gold high lights. I wear my hair half up and half down all the time and I liked just having my crown highlighted, it added nice contrast to the rest of my dark brown hair underneath and added depth.



HAIR HELP My hair is dark brown, curly, and i usually wear it down or 2 pieces on the side clipped back. where

On the top layer, and split it in half, and do it right there. Get it?



HAIR HELP My hair is dark brown, curly, and i usually wear it down or 2 pieces on the side clipped back. where

mabee puttt tips of yorr hairr orr alll around or mabee aven put it on the midlle of your hair. good luck ...x

No comments:

Post a Comment