Friday, March 30, 2012

Has anyone wore a hair piece?

i have'nt got nice hair so i thought a wig could be my answer but affraid people would notice x



Has anyone wore a hair piece?

depends where you get it from. i have a pony tail extension and it looks natural when you attach it



Has anyone wore a hair piece?

see Pete Tong



Has anyone wore a hair piece?

If you are a guy and have bad hair shave it all off. It is better looking and less freaky than a hair piece.



If you're a lady, the right wig can be very sexy and attractive.



Has anyone wore a hair piece?

I have worn a Cod Piece,is that the same thing?



Has anyone wore a hair piece?

Nope Ive never wore a wig.



But hey if u have bad hair u can always fix it u know.



I think u just need a makeover thats all!



Has anyone wore a hair piece?

No, I'm proud of my hair and even if I go bald!!!



Has anyone wore a hair piece?

Try Jessica Simpsons new clip in hair extensions! They're kinda expensive,but can lengthen or thicken with your own hair mixed in..you can't tell either!! They are made by Ken Paves (HAIR DO)



Has anyone wore a hair piece?

yes i have you can get some really nice ones, just make sure its on properly i was out with friends having a drink and it court on my Friends bag of it came , good job i was drunk they still laugh about it now lol



Has anyone wore a hair piece?

i wear hair pieces all the time girl and before you put it on ask for advice from a professional hairdresser, and if it suits your complexion and all, then when you wear it walk confidently knowing thousands of other women out there in the streets look pretty and their hair is probably fake. so dont you worry about people.



Has anyone wore a hair piece?

I am researching this myself. My hair suddenly started falling out about 4 years ago and has slowly been coming out everyday. I have been thinking I may need one in the future. I have joined the Alopecia Support group on MSN and there are alot of people that wear hairpieces and you cannot tell. They are all so beautiful. The human hair looks more natural and is more expensive. You just have to find one that fits.



Has anyone wore a hair piece?

your best getting clip in hair extensions. i paid 鎷?0 for mine and you cant even tell, plus you can take them out when you want. no hassle at all



Has anyone wore a hair piece?

No.



Has anyone wore a hair piece?

try extensions i did they are great and you canhave them short or long and cut to the way you want

No comments:

Post a Comment